With rapid technological advancements, logistics and transport is one of the industries that will further progress through outsourcing services.
Partnerships with 3PL, 4PL or 5PL outsourcing logistics have made huge strides in improving services to the end users while introducing new ways to promote innovations for effective and efficient logistics.
The industry, however, has experienced setbacks and challenges:
- Based on a 2021 Transportation and Logistics report, over 44% of employees have lost at least three to four hours every week due to system downtime that resulted in delayed shipments.
- Around 30% of employees have reported that lack of IT support to address these downtime issues was the main cause of shipping delays.
- The demand for self-serve applications is not being met which would have helped drivers to diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical or technical issues on their own while in transit.
- Substandard technology in rural areas that have hampered communication and coordination.
Logistics and transport companies are now more intent in continuing their business relationship with outsourcing services to further update their systems with real-time configurations. This will ensure speed to market as well as end-to-end visibility which are crucial aspects in this industry.
Offshoring certain functions in your logistics and transport business may be your best option if you’re experiencing the following:
- If you’re unable to find specialists within your own talent pool to perform various roles in the supply chain.
- If you have difficulty in providing 24/7 customer service without compromising your profit margins.
- If you want your local team to focus on their core responsibilities in business development while an offshore team will handle your supply chain to further build your partnership with suppliers.
- If you need to strengthen your IT systems and digitize processes to improve efficiency, productivity, and service.
In the field of logistics and transport, building an offshore team in the Philippines presents great opportunities for business growth. Filipino employees are globally renowned for being hardworking, dependable, highly skilled, and can easily adapt to your business environment.
The country ranks high in English proficiency, making it easier for you to communicate to your offshore staff your business goals, expectations, and processes.
We can provide you with a team of qualified professionals who will take care of your logistics needs
Due to the low cost of living in the Philippines, a Filipino offshore team can give you savings of up to 70% on labour expenses.
Twoconnect can provide the manpower, infrastructure, and resources to build your offshore team in the Philippines. You’ll have access to a talent pool of highly qualified candidates who specialize in coordinating with logistics and transport stakeholders, applying the best practices in customer assistance, managing data and providing IT support for 24/7 service, and improving supply chain and global sourcing processes, among others.
We can set up your offshore team with the most updated facilities in our offices. We make sure that the selected team members are well trained in software applications and online platforms for supply chain management and other logistics and transport software solutions (shipping management software, order processing platforms, lean inventory tools, warehouse management software, transport logistics apps, etc.).
Through our finely tuned recruitment process, we can source the most qualified candidates for the following job roles to assemble your offshore staff. Whether you need a small team or a whole department, we can scale it accordingly.
With Twoconnect, you can focus on your core responsibilities to your logistics and transport company while your offshore team will provide the support you need for sustainable business growth.